Public & Private
Chicago Preschool Primer
Saturday, September 14, 2019 @ 9am-10am at
NPN’s Preschool & Elementary School Fair
UIC Student Center East, 750 S. Halsted
Geared to New & Expectant Parents (and anyone interested) who want to learn:
- When should I start my preschool search?
- What should I look for in a preschool?
- What are the various types of preschools available?
- How do I determine “school fit” for a 2 year old?
- When should I think about making a change?
- What’s the difference between public and private preK?
- How do I best prepare my child for preschool?
- Q&A session
Join Chicago School GPS as we help you navigate your first school search. We can help you get started on the right path to maximize success on your family’s school journey.